NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE

07:00:00




Hello,

So a while ago I mentioned on twitter [or somewhere] that I really wanted to take better care of my skin. I have combination skin, which likes to change depending on the weather, so if it's winter it goes extremely dry and irritated, and in summer, it becomes oily and sensitive [what a combination]. So in celebration of my skin improving, and having a somewhat full routine now I though I'd share with you what I've been using on my face.

This post is what I've been using of a nighttime, mainly because I think it's my nighttime routine that has made the biggest improvement to my skin. If you want a daytime routine, let me know, I'll be more than happy to share :)

Disclaimer: All the products mentioned where paid for by myself and I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.











So the first thing I use is the Avon ClearSkin pore penetrating scrub. This scrub is high in scrubbing particles which helps clean out the pores, it also leaves a menthol-esque feel to the face which helps leave the face feeling fresh [it's also great in the mornings for a wake-up call]




The second thing I've been using is an acid toner, all thanks to the lovely Caroline Hirons, I decided to try one out, this again is from Avon [Anew clinical range] and contains 5% multi-acid and 10% glycolic acid. There are others available with lesser percentages of acid if 10% seems to be too muh for your skin, and if you have acne prone/active acne skin, stay away from these [not a skin care expert but everyone says to stay away].




The third thing I use is an oil. At the moment, I'm using Palmers skin therapy oil, which so far I like, I used a sample a while back and decided to buy the full size and so far I'm happy with my purchase, although, the joy of trying out all new skincare, and being a bit of a blogger, I like to try new things so another oil will be on the cards in some time.




The last [or sometimes second to last] thing I use is a moisturiser. Now my skin is funny when it comes to moisturisers and I'm still looking for one that doesn't break me out, so when I find one, I'll be raving about it, but for now I'm using [yes again] Avon, nutri-seed moisturiser.




And lastly, sometimes I use an overnight treatment, the one I've been trying [thanks to a free magazine sample] is the Elemis Hydra-nourish night cream, which at the moment I'm loving, it's made my skin feel so soft and smooth and most of all with the forever changing British weather, nourished.

And there we have it. My night time skin care routine. If you have any recommendations please let me know, I'm always open to trying new [and sometimes better] things. 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews