BACK TO BASICS

08:50:00



Hello, 

Long time no see. No seriously my blogging game flew out of the window and emigrated to another country without me - did I have blogging game anyway?

My life has now consisted of work and more work and sitting watching Netflix continuously on my days off...Not the healthiest or most creative habit to take up really is it?.....  

So I've decided to go back to basics and ease myself gently into the blogging world again, and by world I mean, my twitter account, chats, groups chats and posting actual blog posts, and scheduling.. oh God I haven't missed that. 

But seriously, I want to start blogging again, I've missed it, I missed the cathartic nature of getting words out and onto a screen or a notebook, I've missed getting excited for new products to arrive so I can tae photo's to show you all what I've haphazardly spent my money on, I've missed chatting to you, and now work is slowly calming down and I'm not thinking of it every second of every day, I feel like I can make my return. 

So hello. My name is Jamie-Leigh and welcome to my little place on the internet where I talk about life, beauty, and random stuff from time to time. 

New posts go up on a Friday at 7am and if you need me, I'll be on twitter [when I'm not in work]. 

I hope you enjoy this space [again for some of you]. 

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 

Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews