WEEKLY RECAP #12

10:04:00



Hello, 

If someone knows where this year is going, can you tell it to come back please, it's going far too fast. 

As of tomorrow, my blog is OFFICIALLY 3 months old.. it's still a little baby - aww. 


It's been a week of unmotivation, distraction, a rearranged job interview [blog post coming.. if I made video's it would be #StoryTime] and trying to figure out what I want from life and who I am as a person after a small, loss of self earlier on in the week. 

But it's also been a week [bar one day] of blog posts. So Let's Recap



Monday's post was round two of my blogging goals. And it's climbed up my "most viewed" list really quickly!! 

You can read Monday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/05/blogging-goals-2.html 




Tuesday's post was about feeling trapped in the place I am, and the reasons why I feel this way... The whole post explains it all properly. 

You can read Tuesday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/05/trapped.html 


Wednesday I took a day off to prepare for my interview. 



Thursdays post was a different post, exploring my horoscope, and the personality attached to it. What I found surprisingly made sense. 

You can read Thursday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/05/exploring-horoscopes.html


And now we're here.. normally there's another post, but I'm still catching up with it all... 

How has your week been? Let me know in the comments. 

And As always. 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews