I GOT A JOB

07:00:00



Hello, 

As you can tell by the title, I'm a happy lady!! 

But I wanted to make this post to discuss what's going to be happening - and because whilst writing this I'll be figuring it out. 

So. 

I am employed, something which I haven't been whilst I've been writing this crazy little space, and whilst being employed will increase what I have to write about for instance: Beauty Products. It may inhibit the amount of time I have to do it in - however, my hours haven't formerly been discussed, so I'll figure that one out on Thursday [My first official day]. 

But I wanted to say that potentially for the first few weeks, or maybe even permanently, there will be a drop in the amount of weekly posts - from 5 to about 3, I'll see how that works as I attempt it and I hope you're okay with that. But unfortunately, there are never enough hours in the day, and I have to sleep at some point right? 

So I'm not abandoning you!! I will still be blogging, but it may get a little rocky over the next coming weeks as "my life adjusts"... and it will adjust, I've been unemployed for 2 years. 

So bear with me. I'll figure it all out 

And as always, join me in my new adventure and 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews