DIMENSIONS DE CHANEL MASCARA REVIEW

07:00:00



Hello,

As you can guess by the title, I'm reviewing the Chanel Dimensions de Chanel Mascara... what a long name!

So if you follow me on twitter, you'll know I recently received a sample of this mascara [not PR, just a Boots Sample] and as a blogger the first thing I obviously did was take the photos [I knew I'd be writing about it!!]

So I was expecting great things from this, it is after all Chanel, a premium makeup brand and the prices aren't cheap [Full size = £25] .

Now I Love the packaging the sample came in, and I've seen the full size mascara, and I love that packaging too!!




NOW: Onto the actual mascara. 




The brush applicator is thick and full, and grabs all the lashes to apply the mascara evenly, and I love the brush, but the formula of this mascara disappointed me. Now if you like you lashes to look like spider legs then you'll love it, but I prefer a more natural or lengthening look rather than a thicker volume and that's my personal preference - nothing against the actual mascara, it's just not for me. 




What I noticed was that this mascara didn't last that long on my lashes, and by that I mean it was on for a few hours and then it had all but disappeared, but that could be the formula of the sample, because they're always different so they last longer in transit or if they're in magazines. 






I apologise for the extreme close up of my eye-bags.. I'd love to have them fixed but I'm poor.. 

So what do you think? Personally I won't be buying the full size version but that's no detriment to the mascara, it's just not to my personal taste. 

Have you tried the sample? Or even bought the full size? Let me know.... 

And as always. 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews