WEEKLY RECAP #9

17:00:00



Hello,

It's Friday so it's that time of the week again... WEEKLY RECAP TIME!!

I have a confession to make: I used to hate writing these, because it seemed like such a chore, but now I really enjoy doing them, dare I say it, it's my favourite post of the week, why? I feel like I get to catch up with a friend at the end of a long week and I get to tell you what I've been up to. Because we all know as bloggers that some posts are pre-written so it's nice to tell you how things have been going :)


So This is the week my baby [This Blog] hit many milestones. We hit 370 followers on twitter, we hit our 10,000 p/view goal, we also reached 50 followers on bloglovin which I wasn't expecting. I feel like this week I've been more productive too, there have been less/no tag posts this week [how much is my face is kind of a tag post] and overall I feel like the content has been better which I'm really happy with.

[Personal life] I'm still looking for work, still writing [non-blogger] and figuring out how I want this little place of mine to grow. Still talking to the DM girls [of course]. But I've found that the more I'm focusing on growing this place [after thought], the less I'm reading and appreciating other peoples content, so I'm going to take Saturday to get through my [To Read] collection over there because I enjoy reading other people's content.. I think all blogger enjoy reading blogs - don't they?


So let's get into the recap: 



Mondays post was my first "fashion" post, I say fashion but it was a wishlist and I don't consider myself a fashion connoisseur but I like clothes, I have to wear them on a daily basis, so I thought it would be a good idea for you to get to know what I've had my eye on lately. 

You can read Monday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/04/asos-fashion-wishlist.html


Tuesdays post was my Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick review, a lipstick I wear on a near enough daily basis [when I wear makeup]. 

You can read Tuesday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/rimmel-kate-moss-lipstick-revew.html





Wednesdays post was a thank you post, acknowledging you peeps who read this post and givnig a shout out to those of you that leave a comment; something I'm going to be adding every now and then [on a Sunday - like a shout out Sunday but hopefully with a different name] 

You can read Wednesday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/04/thank-you.html




Thursdays post was my "How much is my face worth" post. A quick view of what I put on my face on a regular basis, and how much it truly costs. 

You can read Thursday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/04/how-much-is-my-face-worth.html





And finally Friday's post was my Moving to Wordpress post. Casually talking about the potential move over to the other side.

You can read Fridays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/04/moving-to-wordpress.html


And there we go. Another week over... where is all this time going?!! 

I hope you've all had a brilliant week. 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews