UNMOTIVATED

07:00:00



Hello, 

So I was going to be doing a different post today but its going up tomorrow instead. So we can have a little chat. How are you? How has your week been? Anything exciting happened? 

So I came back to blogging this week after a week off [Unplanned absence post] and I cannot for the life of me get my blogging motivation back - and I have no idea why?!


I've took part in no twitter chats this week [and we all know how involved I am in those], I've been silent from the DM chat [sorry girls], I've barely been on twitter, and there's been gaps in my scheduling. 

Hopefully it's just been one of those weeks, I had two job interviews planned this week which may be a factor in my lack of motivation because they set my anxiety off [even though one was cancelled... not by me] or maybe it's because it's my first week back?! Who knows. 

It's a short post today I know, but I have the Beauty Blogger Tag going up tomorrow as well as the April Monthly Recap so keep your eye out for both of those. 

And I'll just keep my fingers crossed my motivation comes back soon :) x x x 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews