A QUICK THANK YOU x x

07:00:00

Hello, 

So I have been blogging now for 2 months, and over this time there's been a few lovely comments on some of my posts, so I decided to go through my comments, grab the names, and give you all a quick thank you to let you know that I truly do appreciate the time you took to post the comment and read my post.  

And that thank you also counts for everyone that reads the posts not just the people who leave a comment.  

So below are all of the people who have left a comment, and I've done a bit of investigative work with some of them so you can visit their blog or go and give them a follow on twitter. 


I made this myself with FontCandy... :) 








 




























Lena: http://lenatalksbeauty.com/ || https://twitter.com/lenatalksbeauty


Special recognition to the DM girls too who I posted my last #FF to [which took 4 tweets!!] 
And I've decided to make this a weekly or monthly thing [depending on how many comments I get, we'll see how it goes x ] 

I'll be #FF my top commentors from now on, [this week it's Lisa!!]. And I have followed back everyone I have mentioned [I was following most of you anyway] 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews