WEEKLY RECAP #7

12:00:00




Hello, 

It's that time of the week again, and to top it all off. It's the weekend of chocolate! Sorry, I've been craving all week and I've been putting it off! 

So it's been the week where I've been feeling blocked. Creatively blocked, and it's also the first week I took a day off [in 7 weeks!], and there's a post about that next week, which you'll understand why I wrote a post about it when you see it. So make sure your following this blog to stay up to date. 




Anyway. Let's recap. 





Mondays post, was a post explaining why I previously hid my blog from family and friends and the reasons behind that decision until recently. 

You can read Mondays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/why-i-hid-my-blog.html





Tuesdays post was a OfficialBBeauty blush review. Self explanatory really. 

You can read Tuesdays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/bcosmetics-blush-review.html



Wednesdays post was a chatty post, something I wasn't going to post, but I felt like I needed to ramble a little bit, about being unmotivated and unfocused on things. 

You can read Wednesdays post here:  http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/lets-chat.html

Thursday was my day off :O 





Fridays post was a "My beauty confessions" post. Talking about products I'm addicted to, and products I just don't get. Tagged by the lovely Fran from Fair Fran [Who is now on Youtube!] 

You can read Fridays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-beauty-confessions-tag.html 


And that is it. Another week over. A long weekend begun [for some of us]. 

I hope you've enjoyed the latest posts. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Let me know what you're up to in the comments below. 

And as always. 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh




Frans Blog 
Frans Youtube channel








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews