Weekly Recap #6

17:00:00




Hello, 



It's that time of the week again. The Weekly Recap. 


So this week has been a week of making more blogging friends, talking to some amazing people, feeling inspired and motivated and then at the end of the week. Feeling like crap because I didn't get the job I interviewed for that I mentioned in my last Weekly Recap. 


Time to pick myself up and move on. 


So let's recap!! 





Monday: I was nominated to do the Liebster award. So being the excited little thing [not so little] I am, I was so happy to do it and it was a new kind of post for the blog too! P.s I could nominate the full 11 people now - just saying x 


You can read Mondays post here:  http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-liebster-award.html






Tuesday: I was nominated again for the Liebster award. I actually wasn't going to do this one having done it the previous day HOWEVER, the questions were so good I couldn't not do it, so I thought I'd bite the bullet and put it up the day after rather than making my nominator [Jasmine] wait around for me to do it! 


You can read Tuesdays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/liebster-awards-2.html





Wednesday: I reviewed the Loreal La Palette Nude, and for some reason I cannot stop writing *paletter*? Why I do not know. So yes, I was back to the beauty blogs :) Still loving it, still wearing it. 
Make sure you're following me on instagram because I was posting my daily looks on there!! 



Thursday: Was a post dedicated to my love of blogger chats and hopefully inspiring [wrong word] some of you to take part in them! Seriously they are worth it. Where do you think those nominations came from. They came from the friends I have made through blogger chats!!


You can read Thursday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/bloggerchats.html






Friday: The end of another week, but the start of a new "series" on the blog. I've been learning a lot of blogging tips and tricks this past few weeks and being the person I am [generous, kind, loving..... humble?] I thought it would be good to share those tips and tricks with you, to help make your blog better!! 


You can read Friday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/blogging-tips-1-content-tips-tricks.html



So there we go. Another week over. A new weekend begun. 


Let me know in the comments what you've got planned for this weekend. I think I'm just going to catch up on some Netflix, do some writing, a blogger chat or two and repair my broken heart and pick the game back up!. 


Side note: I've been listening to this motivational playlist that has really picked me up off of the floor so I'll link it below if you need some motivation or inspiration. Believe me, it's empowering. After listening to it I always feel like I could conquer the world!! 


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUKRqQ8cSB-DCDuEl5vYogIMH9ph-7OP7 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews