MY BEAUTY CONFESSIONS

07:00:00






Hello, 


So the lovely Fran from [FairFranBlog] recently tagged me in the "My Beauty Confessions" Tag, so here we are. A few days later than everyone else, but better late than never. 


I've just realised too that this week is a beauty heavy week. And I'm okay with that. Anyway let's go! 





1. What is your biggest beauty product addiction: 


I have two. One of them is eyeshadows, eyeshadow palettes in particular. I used to have more but I've reduced it all down to a good 4 or 5 palettes that I use on a regular basis rather than the 15 I used to have and never used. 


The second addiction is a new one and it's blush. I've spoken about blushes on here before, and I can continue to if I want to because I have far too many. 


Which leads me onto the next question. 


2. How many products from your addicton do you have. 


Sticking with blushes. Individually I have 28 blushes in 5 separate palettes. I have 3 Makeup Rev palettes, one sleek palette and a B. blush. What I'm going to do with 28 different blushes I don't know but... We'll wait and see I suppose. 



I use creams more than contours.... evidently.. 


3. What is one type of beauty product you hate. 


As of recently and if you're one of the DM girls, you'll already know this. But recently. Eyelash Curlers. 


I hate them because I need them, but getting a single eyelash caught in them hurts like a bitch. 


4. What has been your biggest challenge in beauty? 


I think learning that my face will never be perfect. It has flaws and I can't and don't want to change those flaws. So working with what I have and not a perfect canvas was a challenge in the beginning. Especially when you're 16 and think everyone else is perfect. Celebrities in particular!! 



5. What is one beauty comfort zone you don't think you'll ever leave. 


If mascara was to leave the planet and never return, I'd cry. It's a simple staple that we all take for granted but my mascara is the one thing I put on everyday!! [I'm currently using Benefit RollerLash] 



6. What is the one thing you suck at? 


Well unlike Fran, liquid eyeliner actually hates me. Gel, yes, pencil, yes, shadow, yes, liquid - mess all over my eyes. I don't know what it is but I cannot do it, it won't let me! 



7. What is one thing in beauty that you don't understand the hype? 


Hannah, Joanna, Fran. I'm with you. Self tanning. I don't see it. I'm pale and like being pale [well. to an extent...with the exception of finding a foundation in my shade] 


I have no interest in trying to self tan, or buy self tan. I would be getting cast in the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate factory if I tried as umpa lumpa #2 


I don't think I'd look good "tan" anyway. 



Now everyone I was going to tag in this post has actually already been tagged - because I took a day off and I'm late to the party. Anyway. If you want to do this tag, feel free to let me know [even if you've already done it, leave your links in the comments!!] 
 




Questions:



1. What is your biggest beauty product addiction:
 2. How many products from your addicton do you have. 
3. What is one type of beauty product you hate.
4. What has been your biggest challenge in beauty? 
5. What is one beauty comfort zone you don't think you'll ever leave. 
6. What is the one thing you suck at? 
7. What is one thing in beauty that you don't understand the hype? 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews