LETS CHAT

07:00:00



Hello,


I've been racking my brain about what to write for today's post, and I had the thought of just a chatty ramble-y post and went against it, because, you don't want to read that, and then I thought, well maybe someone does want to read it, and it might help this writers block I've got going on at the moment. So if you don't want to read it. Feel free to click away now. 



I've been lacking in motivation that past few days. Nothing has changed, or maybe a lot of things have changed and I just haven't caught up.


If you've been following me on twitter for the last week or so, you'll know I listen to a motivational playlist on Youtube, and it works, well, it worked, and I'm sure it will work again, but between blogging 5 days a week, planning a novel, looking for work and my anxiety being a bit funny this week. I think I've hit a wall, with everything.





Not a depressive wall, just a "I can't seem to get anything done" wall, which I was waiting to hit and maybe now I have. 





I wrote my first "I'm not happy with this" post yesterday. It was a product review [read it here] and whilst, when I wrote it and scheduled it I was happy, a few hours later and a re-read of it, I just wasn't feeling it. But I haven't changed it or taken it down. It will stay there. As a reminder. [p.s it might not be a bad post to you, I'm the one who isn't 100% happy with it]



On a positive note though, I'm still being sociable, I'm still taking part in blogger chats, and still talking to the girls in the DM group, who are all lovely and very supportive, and I hope I reciprocate that.  I'd list them below, but honestly. The list would be longer than this post. [I'm being serious, we're blogger squad goals without the bitchyness :P x ]


I'll keep you all updated on my weird feelings week. I think a change will come! Or maybe I just need a decent sleep... Who knows?



Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews