WEEKLY RECAP 3

14:00:00






Hello. 


Ahhhhh. The weeks are flying by so fast. It's been the third week already and it's becoming a bit of a blur. This week has been the most successful week so far which is giving me the inspiration and the motivation to carry on! So thank you to all of you that are reading. 

This has also been the week I've become addicted to BlogLovin and Snapchat, so if you're not following me over there, then feel free to do so and join the fun. 

Now there's a different approach to proceedings next week, just a bit of fun and something different. But as my beauty posts seems to be more popular amongst you lovely bunch of people. Next week is going to be #BeautyWeek. I thought it would be fun to do and talk about beauty for a week straight and allow me to gather my thoughts and feelings together. 

I also have a funeral to go to next week for my aunt who sadly passed away recently so writing beauty posts might cheer me up a little bit. 

Anyway lets get into the recap of the week gone by. 





Monday: The first post this week was a beauty review post all about the Body Shop Body Scrub.

You can read Mondays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/the-body-shop-review.html 

Tuesday: This post was all about moving out. Moving away. And why moving out can be a right pain in the arse. 

You can read Tuesdays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/moving-out.html






Wednesday: This post was an explanation about Why I blog. Delving into the reason I started this little space on the internet. 

You can read Wednesdays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/why-i-blog.html 


Thursday: A slightly different post to the week, and all about travel. Where I want to go, places I've already been and what I want to do with my travelling in the future. 

You can read Thursdays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/travelling.html 






Friday: Or today. Other than this weekly recap, I posted my beauty wishlist [#1], some of the products I've been glaring at over the last few weeks. 

You can read Fridays post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/02/beauty-wishlist.html


And there we go. Another week over! Someone please tell me where this time is going. My little cousin turned seven this week [I mentioned him actually in a previous blog called. 6 year old valentine] but one minute he was a baby and next minute I've blinked and 7 years have gone by!! God I wish I had the superpower to stop time. 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews