TRAVELLING

07:00:00



Hello,

Let's talk about Travel.

Alike a lot of people on this planet. I want to travel - How very poetic Jamie, maybe you should explain a bit more.

My travelling experiences are somewhat limited. Here's a list.


  1. Paris (Disneyland)
  2. Corfu
  3. Spain
  4. Tunisia
A pretty short list, but a somewhat healthy list when you take into consideration I've been to Spain 4 times and Tunisia twice. I've certainly had more holidays than some people out there, but being the greedy mofo I am, I want more. 






I want to see more and experience more on this tiny planet we call home. There are so many places to visit and I'd like to visit them. So, let's do another list of places I want to visit in the next 2-3 years. 

  1. New York (high priority, if I can make it here, the rest of the list can wait)
  2. Paris - ACTUAL PARIS not Disney
  3. Italy
  4. Switzerland 
  5. Germany (Guten Tag, Ich heisse Jamie, wie gehts?)
  6. Other parts of the UK (well, all of it)
For now that is my list. 

Why is this a 2-3 year plan? 

Travelling (unfortunately) costs money, money that I will have to save and money that I currently do not have at my disposal and I thought 2 to 3 years was a good time frame to do bits of travelling in and enough time to save up enough to just bugger off and go. 

Where have you been? I'd love to hear any recommendations or stories you have of trips (I love a good anecdote). Let me know in the comments or on social media (links below, and yes that was a plug x) 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews